Through the process of screenprint Emma creates original one-off works of art on paper. Using the screen as a drawing tool she explores the relationship between colour, shape and pattern.
Finding inspiration from geometry and synthesising the world around her she creates depth and illusion in her work through pattern. Implementing her own systematic way of printmaking she adapts and responds to the work as it evolves on the page. Intuitively making decisions about the balance of tone and colour she allows the process to define the outcome.
Playing with the transparency of colour and understanding its interaction enables Emma to layer the ink in predictable and unpredictable ways, allowing the synergy to redefine the work and find balance between the chaos and control.
- Blue Cube print$314.00
- Blue Stripes print$314.00
- Pink Triangles print$314.00
- Mint Cube print$314.00
- Untitled 2 artwork$352.00
- Untitled 1 artwork$352.00
- Phloem artwork$832.00
- Polychromatic Tessellation print
- Coral Stripes print$314.00
- Yellow Stripes print$314.00
- Hot Pink Triangles print$314.00
- Hexagon Tessellation print$314.00